Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I wish I was one of those people who would scoot their way to the front yelling "excuse me" or just plainly PUSHING around others to get up to get their pictures but I am not. There were so many people there today!   I rely only on my camera to do the job.  The first few at the scooter thing the camera did its job, but I am not happy with my camera's job on the others.  IT was supposed to cut through all of those other people and capture Luke on top of the zip line!!  He was so brave and never had a second thought!  "I want to do THAT!" he said....Anyway, my camera didn't do it's job in capturing his sweet little face as he zipped down.  
After the zip line we catapulted apples...Luke LOVED this!  again though, my camera didn't go around all the people.....I think I need a new camera.  
Still, we had a great day and a Fantastic weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!









1 comment:

Molly said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! Looks like lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing you this week!!