Maren's Field day was a success (well, one small incident....but overall a success:))! Here are a few of the action shots:)
The blow up whale started out fun....
But then she tripped over it;( Sadly, the next day they were black and blue. Now I really feel bad for telling her that she needed to finish the rest of the activities...
She was having fun though, even with sore fingers!
1 comment:
At first I was like 'Ohhhh, poor Maren' over the inflatable shark incident and then I almost wet myself laughing over the fact that you TOOK the picture of her with the traumatic crying face!! I can't stop! That's the funniest thing, and it's ok to laugh because I'm sure as soon as you took the pic, you were all open arms and comfort! And you did the right thing, *encouraging* her to finish the other games. Otherwise she'd just remember the trauma from that day and none of the fun. Dude, one of us should write a parenting book.
Post a Comment