Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are now a family of Five!


I really don't have the words to describe how excited I am to share that we are expecting another baby in late July! Here is a picture of what Luke lovingly named him or her as "Eddie" (probably won't stick, especially if it is a her...;)) Either way though, we have been thrilled for 12 weeks now and are very excited to be able to share!!

7 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa H. said...

What a lucky little one to be a part of your beautiful family. We love you so much!

Brian&Melanie said...

SO exciting! I now know of four July babies! Hooray!

Brian&Melanie said...

SO exciting! I now know of four July babies! Hooray!

Naila said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful and exciting news!! xo

Anonymous said...

What a great pic! Congrats - SO happy for you guys!!!!!

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait for our new little babies to play together. Take care of yourself. xoxo molly

Jilly F. said...

What a sweet ultrasound pic of Baby Mac!! Can't wait to find out girl or boy!!! (I have a hunch it's a girl...)