What an amazing trip! Disneyland is such a magical place. Maren and Luke had such a great time, and Brian and I LOVED watching them!
OK, so 500 pictures took me forever to go through let alone put them in order and do captions. I think most of them speak for themselves anyway;) Maren was in HEAVEN!!!!
OHhhhh!!! Disnelyand looks magical!! So glad you guys had fun! I just tried to talk Mark into letting us go and he's making us wait. Maybe your pictures will change his mind! Loved this post!!
2 comments:
I am so jealous. But so happy for you, too. It must really be tough to be back at work this week!! :) Glad you had fun!
OHhhhh!!! Disnelyand looks magical!! So glad you guys had fun! I just tried to talk Mark into letting us go and he's making us wait. Maybe your pictures will change his mind! Loved this post!!
Post a Comment