Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bunk Beds

After months of sleeping on a mattress on the floor, we decided Luke was ready for a real bed. He is such a little wiggly sleeper we have been putting it off so we don't have to wake up to find he has fallen off a bed! But the time has come, and frankly, we were a little embarrased when we had guests over and Luke's bed was bigger than theirs (He was sittin pretty with a queen size mattress). Luke loves his power tools!






Trying it out. Just so you know, we've hidden the ladder to get up to the top bunk...I think we'll bring it out when he's about 10.




Maren couldn't resist....It looked like way too much fun. In fact, she has been wanting to sleep with him every night since!













2 comments:

Jilly F. said...

Ohhhhh, bunk beds!!!! I LOVED having bunk beds as a kid! I love the pic of the kids bunking together... they are such a cute brother and sister!

Anonymous said...

Great collection of Kids Bunk Bed for decorating your modern kids room.