Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Month

Luke's favorite place to play



"Wake me up when September ends" was my theme song this month....I think I have spent most of it in a bit of a crazy frenzy. With Brian in Asia and school starting we've been keeping very busy:) Unfortunately I was without a camera for a lot of it because of Brian's trip...but here are a couple pics of our month. I will post pictures from Brian's trip soon...Just sorting through all 511 of them!

3 comments:

Brian&Melanie said...

OMG! I LOVE that first pic!!! They could be an ad for GAP, or something!

I feel the same way about September. September always seems to "disappear" on me very quickly. Here's hoping that life will be slowing down in the next few weeks...

Mandi said...

You were right...the quality of the first pic is awesome. Very cute!

Emily said...

Love the picture of Luke "driving" It's Ev's favorite place too! In fact the tantrums thrown when we have to peel his fingers off the steering wheel!

They will be stealing our cars in no time! :-)