Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Beach

It was such a beautiful day on Saturday that we decided to head to the beach for the night to play and go to the Lincoln City Kite festival. I attached the picture below to show all the fun kites (the kids weren't thrilled at this point because I made them sit with their faces into the wind so I could get a picture;)) But we really had a great day!Maren got to wear daddy's jacket. It was 75 and sunny but the wind made it feel a lot colder!!
Luke burying Cassie in the sand.










Beautiful Sunset!






What a fun day!!




Luke had his pack-n-play set up next to Maren's bed but he wanted no part of it. He wanted to sleep with Maren....This is how they fell asleep. You can't see from the picture, but Maren had her arm around him.











No comments: