


We went to the coast this weekend and couldn't have asked for better weather. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! It reminded us of how much we missed the Oregon Coast and we are already looking forward to next spring. It was Luke's first view of the ocean (not that he fully appreciated it, he mostly just liked wrapping the seaweed around his head) and Maren's first time in way too long.
On Friday, I took Maren down to the Fall Festival at my school, she was so excited to organize all of her candy when we got home! She has been carrying it around ever since...

Maren and Luke at Maren's school field trip to the pumpkin patch on Friday morning. Luckily I brought along a couple of neighbor girls to contain Luke while I spent the morning with Maren. But by the end of the trip, all of our arms were aching and we had to resort to the wagon. These girls were Saints though!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment