





So this week we got to spend a lot of time outside. Luke is not a big fan of the heat...He loves being sans shirt, just like his dad. We went to a water park today (the same one we'll go again tomorrow Lori;)). Luke loved being in the water and being able to crawl everywhere!Here is also a picture of daddy painstakingly painting Maren's toes...She was so proud that daddy didn't spill!!!
This week Maren is into ryhming...Its not just, I need a brush... It's "I need a brush, rush, kush, dush" As a teacher, I am very proud of her rhyming ability, but as a mom I am a little worried about some of the words she is creating...You can only imagine some of the words that rhyme with the most simplest beginnings....
Big word of the week from Maren: affection....She told me that she thought I needed some today...Gladly, I took it:)
32
Last, Luke likes spaghetti...Can you tell?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment